MANTIS is a Class-A waterslide that is unique both in terms of its design configuration, its engineering and its ride path. Created to satisfy thrill and novelty seekers, the slide incorporates the capability for riders to race one another via twinsymmetrical slides. (Single versions also available.) Riders enter from a height of 9 meters (29 feet) via a tower platform. Traveling through a closed tube at speeds of up to 36 km/h (22 mph), they shoot into a wide, open bowl. Momentum hurtles them around the giant concave curve and into a short, enclosed tunnel before shooting them into a run-out or splash pool.
Depth : 16 mt (52 ft) Width : 17.5 mt (57 ft) Height : 6.5 mt (21 ft) Capacity : 180x4 Riders/h Exit : Pool or Run-Out Flow rate (Start) : 400 m3/h (1761 USGPM)
- Specific features of the ride include:
- Single slide or twin-racing configurations
- Exciting combination of twists, elevations and drops
- High capacity
- Unlimited theming opportunities
- Family/team riding opportunity in four-person rafts
- An observation deck for viewing other people’s experiences
- The option to combine Mantis with other waterslides
- A shared slide experience with others in the queue.
4 x 120 riders/per hour (single-slide version)
- Water Slides
- Water Play Structures
- Kids Play